SCI works with global corporations and technology ventures in key sectors to promote international expansion, joint ventures and investment. This includes proactively targeting investment and export opportunities, ensuring early engagement, building strong relationships, tailoring value propositions and promoting the many strengths of doing business and investing abroad.
Sales & Licensing
- Establish an immediate market presence without the up-front costs of opening your own operation.
- Market research to validate your commercial opportunity.
- Generate leads for your winning deals.
- Analyze your opportunities and assess your options.
- Map out your optimal strategy for market penetration and growth.
- Set up your distribution network.
- Find the right partner for you.
- On the ground in Canada to support your operations & distribution.
- Local representation to manage your suppliers & customers.
- Identify companies to invest in your region.
- Presentations & tours to promote investments in your region.
Capital Sourcing and M&A
- Attract venture capital or strategic corporate investments from abroad.
- Attract strategic or private equity buyer of your business.
- Assemble a financial, legal and communications team for evaluation, due diligence, deal structuring, closing and transition.
- Market & Location Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Government Incentives
- Approvals & Licensing
- Funding & Incentives
Trade & Investment Missions
- Mission Organization
- Lead Generation
- Matchmaking Meetings
- Logistics – Travel / Exhibits
- Assistants, Translations & Guides
- Conferences / Trade Shows / Product Launch
- Forums / Summits / Presentations
- Tours – Industrial Clusters / Ecosystem
- Conflict Resolution