TVO ILC is Ontario’s largest online high school, and the Ontario Ministry of Education’s designated provider of distance education. TVO ILC serves over 20,000 students in 95 countries; so we hope you will join us and be a part of a vibrant and talented global student community that respects ideas and values, diversity of thought, and experience.
TVO ILC is deeply committed to academic achievement. Our courses are designed to prepare you for success as you work to achieve your personal, educational and career goals.
Through our Facilitated Independent Learning Model (FILM), ILC provides: an academic program that promotes educational rigour, academic integrity and student success; and a management program that promotes independence, responsibility and student success.
Together, the ILC program and your Facilitator will provide you with an educational experience that enhances your learning and readiness to move into a college/university or workplace upon graduation. We are here to assist you in any way we can to ensure your experience is personally and educationally fulfilling.
TVO ILC gets you on a path to gaining:
- Ontario Secondary School Credits
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Prerequisites and preparation for admission to university or college (in Ontario and worldwide)
- Learning skills necessary for success in post-secondary, careers and the workplace
- Valuable digital and independent learning experience