Career Management Training
It’s easy to get lost in a sea of job search portals and often they don’t always post those prime positions. At the same time, you must know how to market yourself well enough to shine above your competitors.
You may be asking yourself some of the following questions.
- How do I leverage my academic success and gain the confidence that I need to move forward?
- Is my resume working for me? Why are organizations not responding to my resume?
- You want what? 4-5 years of Canadian experience? I just graduated. I am a new immigrant to Canada. What about my experience from outside of Canada?
- How do I take advantage of social media networking and is my LinkedIn profile displaying my unique skills and talents?
- How do I find opportunities that are not advertised? How do I access the “hidden job market”?
We will advise you to select the right training programs to ensure you get the best job you are qualified for by being prepared to be “hired”.
- Resume Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Social Conversation Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Social, Corporate & Business Culture
- Projecting the Right Image
- Social & Business Mannerism